REASONS OF 3D CAD DESIGNING OUTSOURCING FOR ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS4 min read
It’s been more than 50 years since CAD software is being used by the top Engineering and architectural companies. There has been a great evolution from handmade manual drawings to CAD drafts and digital 3D CAD design drawings and models.
CAD, acronym to Computer-aided designing, is the use of computers to create, modify, analyze, or optimize a design. Design engineers and architects use CAD software to improve the quality of the designs, to improve communication through documentation and to create a database for manufacturing. The designs that are made through CAD software helps in protecting products and inventions when used in patent applications.
BENEFITS OF 3D CAD DESIGNS
- Simplified and improved piping design through streamlined iterations
- Helps in productivity saving and visualizing the final structure better
- Compatible with international codes and standards
- Reduces remodeling between conceptual and detailed designing
- Enhances the data management for organizing and managing the design assets and documents
- Provides a comprehensive overview and controls the design and quality across disciplines
With the advent of the modern industry, design engineers and architects, manufacturers and contractors have accepted CAD designs as basic requirements. In addition to that, the design engineers and architects have become professional with it, delivering excellent 3D CAD designing and modelling services across nations that are technologically advanced, such as the US, UK and several European countries.
REASONS FOR OUTSOURCING 3D CAD DESIGNING
- With 3D, it becomes quite simple to understand and explain every design feature. In 2D the curves of a complex structure are difficult to understand whereas the 3D visuals give realistic depictions of each curve no matter how complex the structure it is. This eliminates the need to explain every design in detail and saves the design engineers’ time. With 3D designs clearly stated by the mechanical and industrial design engineers, it becomes easier for the manufacturers to implement those designs with minimum misinterpretation, and they are less likely to make mistakes. The 3D modelling services provider professionals who take outsourced CAD projects are highly skilled at multiple software like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Creo, Solid Edge and the other leading platform and have the capability to complete the complex and detailed designing tasks.
- CAD software helps in designing and modelling the parts and stores them for future referencing in the CAD library. Sketching standard parts allows the use of the part several times once the part is modeled and stored in the library. But, this incredible feature of CAD software is the lack of time, since modeling multiple standard components may be fasteners of standard screw thread, hexagonal bolts. In the construction industry, Autodesk Revit enables the creation of base frame templates and Revit families that are customizable when utilized for project specific requirements. The same challenge of time arises here, along with templates not displayed, persists for modeling several models for columns, foundations, beams and so on. For both the industries, it is impossible for the engineers to overlook the advantages of 3D models owing to the amount of time consumed. However, there is an alternative to this, the external 3D CAD modeling service that can convert the 2D drafts, paper drawings and PDF files to efficient design data management, such as 3D models, Revit templates and so on.
- The information regarding the surface modeling, geometry and curvature, pressure, surface finish and so on, is stored in a single file which makes it easier for the design data management division as most of the paperwork gets eliminated for 3D architecture design experts.
- CAD/CAM software together lets the checking of the tool path before the operation takes place and also allows the fabrication shop floor manager to figure out the finer details. The magnification and full three-dimensional axes rotation of the 3D CAD model delivers a greater sense of the design features. Moreover, with Virtual reality HMDs, the visualization of the entire fabrication processes along with the details of tool speed, feed rate, RPMs and so on, can be known before the fabrication process takes place and can be controlled. In fact, the internal features can also be examined with a lightweight 3D model.
- The most hectic task for the design engineers is to explain the process of designing and the modelling. With 3D model animation, it becomes easier for the design engineers to explain every detailed design with ease and in an effective manner. The 3D visualizations give a realistic presentation of how the process is going to take place on the construction site.
- Designing is the foundation of manufacturing and construction. The design firms and manufacturing units focus on each stage of construction closely, and specially the designing stage, in order to minimize the complexities that may occur with the building that are mostly overlooked if not handled by the professionals.
Since the design engineers have the limitations of time, there are outsourcing companies who offer CAD designing services, primely focusing on delivering the best quality service by dedicating sufficient time on the project development. Monarch Innovation is one of such companies that deliver best quality services with great dedication and ensuring increased productivity. Contact Monarch Innovation for getting your construction work outsourced to an organization with skilled and dedicated professionals.