Love writing!! Are you a creative writer? Have detailed knowledge of Real Estate? Then we will like to have you on board with us.
Show your writing expertise and establish yourself as a creative writer writing on various guest posts blogs on Construction, Real Estate, or Home Improvement.
How You Benefit?
You get exposure via our social media channels, our goodwill, and get associated with our brand. Presently, we are encouraging writers from various communities to send their guest posts for our “Real Estate World” blog.
Our “Write for Us” page clearly explaining the guidelines.
Please go through our “Write For Us” guidelines explaining the pattern, the writing style, and pointers to keep in mind before sending your guest posts.
We Accept Topics On:
We only accept original content matching our guidelines.
Below are the topics on which you submit your guests posts. Ensure that your article is engaging, informative, and offering value to our readers.
- Selling, buying, and renting
- Latest mortgage tips and new
- Latest trends in the real estate industry
- Current real estate market conditions
- New construction development
- Housing trends
- Luxurious properties
- Affordable properties / best valued properties
- Property taxes
- Celebrity real estate news
- Home loans/ home inspections/ home insurance
- Rules, regulation, and policies of real estate
- Home Improvement /Home Renovation tips/ Home maintenance
- DIY interior designing tips
- Interior designing and architecture
- Latest mortgage news and tips
- Relocating guidance/tips/information
- Environmental impact and real estate
- Laws to consider real estate
- Real estate investments
- FAQs for first-time buyers
- Property tours
Article Submission – Keep In Mind These Guidelines
- Research the topic that you are selecting to write. Think from the reader’s point of view when writing. Always keep their perspective, on how they will perceive the article.
- When choosing the topic ensure that it is written for a general audience and easy to understand
- The recommended word length should be 600+ words, with the upper limit of 3000 words
- The flow of writing should be engaging yet informative. A well-researched article will always stand ahead of the usual ones.
- Do not overstuff the keywords, ensure that it has covered the essential elements of the topic. Use headings, and subheadings making it SEO-friendly.
- Guest post with grammatical mistakes, spelling errors, and spammy content will not be accepted
- Include images that are free from copyrights. Attach your images in the email separately.
- Once your topic is approved make sure that you submit the article under the said deadline.
- Publishing the guest posts will take up to 5 days from the date of submission.
- The article that is submitted can be rejected without any reason, also the published articles can be removed.
- Once the article is submitted, it becomes our property and we are free to edit and make it suitable as per our reader’s reading preferences.
- Mention the name, brief introduction, and email address along with the guest post.
Submit a brief outline/ abstract for consideration before submitting your guest posts.